Friday, November 20, 2009

London - Dublin - Nice

So...

Have experienced London and Dublin now for the first time after being in Paris for 3 days, and I have to say... I love the Irish. They are love to have a good laugh and are soooo nice! I've never had so much Guiness in my life... but it was sweet and heavemly and I loved every gulp of it.

Now we are at London Luton waiting for a connecting flight to Nice... we left Dublin at 6am this morning... feeling pretty tired:( We are both ready for a nap!

Anyway I realize in my travels how nice it is to have SF to fall back to because it is really a great city, nice and small, homey and comfortable to go back to. London was so big, I felt so... insignificant. I could see myself there for sure

Sending lots of love... will be back home soon, and there are photos on the way:)

No comments:

Post a Comment